Power Apps portals version 9.3.11.x is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in 9.3.11.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Map Control – Keyboard focus is moving to non-actionable text “Search for location near” and “with” under map section using tab key
- Lookup Modal Dialog – Jaws is not announcing on/off change in state of filter toggle button
- Lookup Modal Dialog – Color contrast of filter button text is less than required 4.5:1
- Profile Page – NVDA announces an extra table when keyboard focus moves to “Preferred Language” field.
- List Control – “View Details” tooltip is not visible when hovering over first column in 100% zoom mode.
- Address Control – No message is provided to keyboard user to press enter to expand address control on basic and advanced forms.
- Profile Page – Tooltip shown when clicking on warning icon is not closed when user presses escape key.
- Basic and Advanced forms – For forms with 2 or 3 column layout, content gets overlapped at 400% zoom.
- Registration – Role of Captcha control is set as link. After this change, role would be set as an Image
- Address Control – Each label in the address flyout is not in front of their respective edit field
- Navigation Menu – aria-selected is not a valid attribute for a menuitem element.
- Datetime Control – Keyboard focus move out of datetime control when Shift+tab key is pressed
- Lookup Modal Dialog – Descriptive Name is not assigned to the checkbox element for each row.
- Datetime Control – No visual date/time formatting instructions are provided for the ‘Date and Time’ field for keyboard users. After this change a placeholder text will be shown.
- Datetime Control – Talkback is not announcing the error message that appears on screen after providing invalid data.
- PowerBI component doesn’t render properly when “Embed for your organization” type is used in US gov IL2 region.
- Web API Read Operation – Web API calls are failing for fetchxml with N:N link entity containing the relationship name
- Code Component on Pages – Dynamic variable referred in the code component liquid tag doesn’t resolve to its value while rendering.
- Error Message that appearing on screen is not descriptive for “Created On” field.
- Request Validation site setting is not honored on webforms when they are referred in pages using liquid tag.
- When first file in Sharepoint grid is deleted, pagination stops working.
- Support for Choices datatype (Multi Select Option Set) in Basic/ Advanced forms.
- Support for choices data type in Web API and Liquid.
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.
Daniel Norris is the communications manager for The Portal Company. His role is to bring you the latest updates, tips, news and guides on Dynamics 365 Portal. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.